Close your bag easily using a magnetic closure. This closure is extra thin but very strong, and you place it through the lining fabric. This way, the back is between lining and outer fabric.
- Color: Rose gold
- Diameter: 14 or 18mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Type of attachment: With prongs and washer
- Reinforce the fabric where the magnetic closure is to be placed. You can do this with leftover decovil light or our wonder dots.
- Use a sharp knife or scissors to make two slits in the location of your closure.
- Put the prongs through the slits, place the washer over the prongs on the back of the fabric and push the prongs flat.
- If necessary, give your outer fabric extra protection by ironing a piece of adhesive cotton over the pins.
- Repeat on the other side.